There is no good kind of fat but there is one that feels the worse and it’s the dimply one. Unless you are a Victoria’s Secret Model, you will some amount of cellulite. It is one of those things that, no matter what, you will have to deal with. But, what is the cause behind that dimply and orange-peel-look-alike flesh? When fat cells push up against your skins and the fibrous tissue that adheres our skin to our muscles gets pulled down, we’re left with that signature bumpy-bouncy skin.
Women can testify to the fact that dimpled skin on the butt can make wearing a swimsuit an uncomfortable experience. Although, massaging and rubbing lotions, potions and gels on the bumpy jarring skin claims to make cellulite less noticeable. However, the effects are only temporary, if you want a long-term solution for a firm, tight and perfectly shaped butt, you will have to follow a strict fitness regime, combining resistance exercises with cardiovascular training and a healthy diet. For now, here are some simple things you can do to reduce its appearance.
Exercise That Can Help You Get Rid of Cellulite:
Squats can work as the ultimate butt workout for a properly tightened butt. Squats are multi-joint or compound exercises that burn more fat by engaging a number muscle groups. Squats can work all of your major muscle groups in your lower body involving the butt, thighs and calves. To perform proper squats that can get rid of the cellulite;
· Stand with your feet wide apart, wider than the shoulder width, with dumbbells in each hand.
· Bend from hips as if you are about to sit in a chair and lower yourself until your knees are at 90 degrees.
· Get yourself back up while driving your weight through the heels. Perform four sets of fifteen reps.
Lunges can get your cellulite skin tightened in no time while making your buttock muscles function more efficiently, ultimately, helping you tone your butt to perfection. To perform proper lunges that can get rid of the cellulite;
· Stand in a straight position and then take a large step forward resulting into a split stance.
· Lower yourself until your front knee is 90 degrees. Hold for three second.
· Get yourself back up while placing all the load on your front heel.
· Now bring your back leg forward so now it is in the front and repeat the above-mentioned steps. Perform three sets of twenty reps on each leg.
Donkey kickbacks can serve as a great exercise for butt. They are as effective as they are awkward. To perform proper donkey kickbacks that can get rid of the cellulite;
· Start on all fours with a straight back and clenched abdominal muscles.
· Keeping your knee at 90 degrees, raise your leg rotate it upward so the palm of your feet faces the ceiling.
· After holding for three seconds bring your leg back to the starting position but don’t allow your knee to completely rest on the floor.